HBF Preferred Provider
A2Z Dental Clinic, Geraldton, are proud to be an HBF preferred provider. This means that our patients who are HBF members can claim the maximum rebate possible for their dental treatments.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
To help you with the cost of your children’s dental treatments, A2Z Dental Clinic participate in the Federal Government’s Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS).
Under the CDBS your children may qualify to receive up to $1,000 of dental treatment over a predetermined period, for each child aged between 2 and 17 years old.
The schedule benefits include basic dental services such as examinations, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals, extractions and partial dentures. Benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental work, or work performed under General Anaesthesia.
The CDBS is means tested, which means you must be receiving a government payment such as Family Tax Benefit Part A or another relevant Australian Government payment to be eligible for the benefits.
Our staff can check your eligibility for CDBS with your consent. Please speak to our staff to find out more about the CDBS.
For your convenience A2Z Dental Clinic accept a number of payment options for your dental treatments:
- Credit Cards (we do not charge any credit card service fees)
- Cash, cheque, or EFTPOS
- HICAPS (immediately process your health fund rebate, leaving you only the gap to pay)
- Third Party Finance (we can put you in touch with an independent financier who specialise in dental care payment plans).
- We honour the Veterans Affairs card.
- CDBS (Child Dental Benefit Schedule)
We welcome your enquiry at A2Z Dental Clinic.